The Necessity of Window Tinting for Your Commercial Building
If your business owns a building in need of commercial window tint, you may be wondering if this investment is necessary. You’ve gone to great lengths to ensure your budget is as slim as possible, while also taking care of every concern you can possibly anticipate.
You may have heard about the benefits of window tinting, but you want to be sure you have all of the facts from a reputable source. At Energy Solutions, our goal is to provide transparent, thorough answers to your questions about commercial window tint, so that you can stay informed about this product.
When you’re ready to move forward with superior tinting services, know that we have a broad service area in Central Jersey, including Essex, Monmouth, Somerset, Ocean, and Middlesex counties.
In this article, we’ll answer the most frequently asked questions from our clients, in an effort to help you determine whether commercial window tinting is worth it for your business.
Is Commercial Window Tinting Only for Security Purposes?
No, although this is one of its key features. However, there are several other important benefits that may interest your business. Here is a full list of the benefits of window tint, including security:
- Safety: Window tint can protect your glass from shattering and potentially injuring others, as well as damaging this important asset.
- Insulation: Window tint can keep out the sun and heat, as well as the cold, saving your building’s utility usage. You may even be eligible for a rebate from your utility company to make your space more energy efficient.
- Privacy: Our products provide security, but they aren’t just for businesses concerned with theft. We offer privacy protection where it is needed as well, including conference rooms, administrative offices, exam rooms, and more.
- Design: Your building’s commercial window tint solution can be an aesthetic choice, as well as a practical one. Our designs can beautify your office on the inside and out, thanks to our wide selection of products and seamless installation services at Energy Solutions.
- Sun Control: If your building has assets that you don’t want to see damaged by the sun, our 3M™ commercial window tinting products can protect your interiors from the surprising amount of damage that the sun can cause.
Is Commercial Window Tinting a Smart Investment? Why?
If you consider the various reasons why commercial window tint might be a smart choice for your building, you might already be able to imagine the kinds of savings this product can yield.
Protecting your bottom line with a window tint security solution or tint that offers sun-damage control is clearly a money-saver, if you see the potential for asset loss at your business.
Additionally, adding key safety measures or privacy protection with window tint can limit your liability. Your business may have to adhere to certain safety and privacy regulations, and you’ll be able to meet those with the benefits of commercial window tint for your building.
Window tint’s ability to provide insulation will also help your business’ energy efficiency, and even the design features of window tint can end up being a smart investment. Why? Because your design contributes to your brand, and your brand is what attracts clients.
Are There Affordable Installation Services Available?
Yes – if you work with the leading experts near you, Energy Solutions. We strive to provide the most affordable, reliable, and effective solutions in Central New Jersey, so that you can get the key benefits and features of window tint for your commercial building.
It’s also important to note that both 3M™ and Energy Solutions offer lifetime warranty coverage:
- 3M™ window tinting products are covered for life
- Installation from Energy Solutions also includes a lifetime warranty
Armed with these key facts, commercial window tint seems like a no-brainer for your building. We’ve been serving clients for 15 years, and look forward to taking care of your needs soon.
Energy Solutions offers the following signature services:
- A fast installation on all of our commercial window tinting services
- An affordable, reputable line of products from 3M™
- Knowledgeable, trained technicians
- We listen closely while providing a range of options to make sure your needs are met
- Strategies for maximizing your return on investment
Find out how Energy Solutions can benefit your building with commercial window tinting solutions, including safety, security, insulation, and more. Call us at (732) 724-1662, or send us a message online. We look forward to hearing from you, and wish you well for this winter and beyond.